Please note - If your Database Version is: IT003.02.01 - This product is temporarily out of stock until the end of July. You may place an order - but it will not ship until until then. Thank you
1) Please confirm that the Database Version you enter matches the version in your vehicle’s system. If you enter an incorrect or old Database version - then the incorrect part number will be added to the cart that could damage your system.
2) If you have Database IT003.02.01 or IT002.01.04 you will receive a product with 2 DVD disks
Hit the road with the latest navigation information at your fingertips. With the new Honda map update, your direction will be guided by a system that promises optimal performance and identifies new highways, subdivisions, businesses, and points of interest. With map coverage that includes the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, your Honda will be equipped for travel both near and far.
There is a new setting of Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) for use on US highways, where there is an ETC toll collection system in use. Many toll roads across the US and Canada only utilize the ETC system. Users may now choose to 'minimize' or 'maximize' routing on these toll roads under the SETTINGS->ROUTING AND GUIDANCE options. The default setting is set to 'minimize' ETC, which means the system will try to avoid ETC only roads. Users who have registered with their local ETC highway agency, and have a valid transponder in their vehicle, can choose the 'maximize' setting to ensure they are routed on these ETC only highways.
Your navigation system Device ID, Database Version Number and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) are needed in order to purchase a map update. These inputs are unique to you. Do not use a Database version from a previous purchase. If you enter incorrect data you will receive the wrong product.
You will be able to locate the numbers from a single location. Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Turn on ignition and allow navigation system to complete the start-up sequence
2. Press the INFO button
3. Select OTHER on the touch-screen
4. Select SYSTEM / DEVICE INFORMATION on the touch screen
5. You will see a screen with your Database, Device ID and VIN. Take a picture of this screen and/or write down the info exactly as it appears
You will input some of this info in the next page once you add the product to 'Cart'
Please note as you enter the information:
• Database: Enter periods. Case-Sensitive. Always begins with 'IT'
• Device number: At least 11 digits. Not case-sensitive
• VIN: 17 digits. Not Case-Sensitive
- Your VIN # can also be found a) at the base of your vehicle's windshield; b) on your vehicle's registration; c) on the email/letter you received about your map update
(There is no letter 'O' - 0 will always be a number)
Click here for more Information.
- In the box
1 Map Update DVD
(2 DVD Map Updates for those with Database IT003.02.01 or IT002.01.04)
- United States including Alaska & Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada
Compatible with the following vehicles:
Honda Odyssey 2011 - 2013
Honda Pilot 2012 - 2015